Friday, July 25, 2014

Taking Stock {4}

I first posted this back in September, and again in December, and then again in June. I originally got it from Keira, who I think got it from Sydney...who got it from someone else. 

Making: a mess. Packing sucks. 
Cooking: Nothing. 
Drinking: water. 
Reading: Like no Other by Una LaMarche
Wanting: to know things. 
Looking: forward. 
(quit) Playing: games with my heart
Wasting: productivity hours
Sewing:  memories
Wishing: for...the future? 
Enjoying: summer weather
Waiting: for Friday and my train ride. 
Liking: this weather!
Wondering: what's next?
Loving: Kids. 
Hoping: To find Sparks next year. 
Marvelling: at the fact that the end is here. 
Needing: more sleep. and a better mattress. 
Smelling: indoors
Wearing: New sandals!
Following: the leader
Noticing: how much I need more sleep
Knowing: that I should do more work. 
Thinking: about doing more work. and how many things there are to do. 
Feeling: chilly! I need the sun to come out and the weather to warm up. 
Bookmarking: jobs. 
Opening: my mind
Giggling: over children's antics

No comments:

Post a Comment