Monday, June 9, 2014

Taking Stock {3}

I first posted this back in September, and again in December. I originally got it from Keira, who I think got it from Sydney...who got it from someone else. 

Making: Thesis happen. 
Cooking: leftovers from camp. 
Drinking: vodka and fresca.  
Reading: No More Dirty Looks. And things for the thesis. 
Wanting: To be done the thesis. 
Looking: at the future
(quit) Playing: games with my heart
Wasting: vegetables.
Sewing: words...into a thesis. 
Wishing: for travel opportunities
Enjoying: Quiet time after a busy weekend
Waiting: for edits. 
Liking: this weather!
Wondering: what's next?
Loving: Kids. 
Hoping: To find Sparks next year. 
Marvelling: At how close I am to the end. 
Needing: more sleep.
Smelling: vodka and citrus. 
Wearing: C's old STAFF pants.
Following: my heart
Noticing: the little things
Knowing: that I should do more work. 
Thinking: about doing more work. 
Feeling: cold feet. despite the super warm socks I am wearing. 
Bookmarking: jobs. 
Opening: my mind
Giggling: over children's antics

No comments:

Post a Comment